Our Car Dealership has Your Best Interests in Mind at Affordable Prices
A car dealership is often your first stop when purchasing an automobile. At Keystar Autoworld, you are the star. Our goal is to understand your needs, and then watch you drive away with a car from one of our seven brands that exceeds those needs.
Benefits of our Car Dealerships in Brisbane Northside
Maybe you’ve finished school and want to complete an adventure before settling down. Perhaps retirement is two months away, and you want to complete the first item on your bucket list. We want to match your adventure to the automobile that suit the wild adventurer as well as those escapades that may take the slower road.
- If off-roading is your style, then drop by our Jeep, Mitsubishi or Isuzu UTE dealership for a test drive. At our Jeep dealership, you will find 4x4 off-roading vehicles will clamber through water or bump across rocky terrain. The Wrangler, Renegade, Grand Cherokee Overland, and the Compass High Altitude are a few examples of rugged vehicles for adventurous fun. At our Mitsubishi dealership, the Pajero and Triton are great 4WD options in a SUV for families or plenty of luggage volume or the Triton for a Ute to transport equipment or tools. The Isuzu UTE D-MAX or MU-X have a minimum 3 tonne towing capacity which is perfect for off road adventures or towing caravans and boats. Whatever adrenaline-filled detours you take, a Jeep, Mitsubishi or Isuzu UTE will give you safety and security assurance and satisfaction.
- Are you a ski bum and ready to hit the slope? There are two reasons to stop in to our Subaru dealership. The Subaru four-wheel-drive vehicles manage snowy conditions with ease, and their spacious interiors will hold all your ski equipment. The SUVs are also comfortable for long drives if you plan on reaching the slopes interstate.
- With ten models to choose from, the Kia range have a vehicle that suits every need. Whether it be for work/study commute, weekend adventures, small or large families there is a Kia for you.
- Volkswagen have smaller models like the Polo or Golf, up to the larger SUV’s like the Touareg and Tiguan and sedans inbetween. The Volkswagen Commercial range of utes, trucks, vans and people movers provide you with solutions for your business requirements. Volkswagen are well known for their German engineering which include safety, comfort and innovation all rolled into one.
Wherever your sense of adventure takes you, Keystar car dealers in North Brisbane are ready to set you on the best path to get there. Your adventure begins with us.
Problems Keystar Addresses
The dashboard in your new car may seem like you’re seated in another world. From the moment you turn the ignition key, there are lights to interpret, sound systems to navigate, and navigation tools to master. We’ll introduce you to all the new components of your new car. We’ll introduce you to the music system, and help you understand the navigation tools. Below is a list of the coloured lights in your vehicle and how to interpret them.
- If the lights on your dashboard are red, pull over and check your owner’s manual or call for help. It could be a serious problem if it concerns engine temperature or oil pressure. In that case, stop the car and wait for help. If your brake light is on, release it before you burn out your brake pads. Always call one of our three Service Centres if you have any concerns or are uncertain about the lights on your dash. This could avoid further issues down the track.
- A yellow or orange light sometimes means it is time for scheduled maintenance. If the light is flashing, you want to address the issue immediately by making an appointment with the service.
- A green or blue light is less worrisome - they inform you that your air conditioner or headlights are on. They are informational and harmless.
Keystar car dealers in Brisbane Northside have four locations in the Moreton Bay region. Whenever you have questions or concerns on dashboard lights, music systems, navigational tools, or any other systems in the car, we are ready and willing to help.
Related Services We Provide At Our Car Yards in North Brisbane
Keystar does more than sell automobiles. We also provide services that go beyond the basics. Read some ways we support you:
- We provide mobile servicing to our customers. Factory-trained technicians arrive at the location of your choice and service any make or mobile that you purchased from us. The convenience of having your car repaired at your office or home saves hours lost in commuting and waiting. When the van arrives, you can speak directly to the technician, which avoids miscommunication.
- We have three Service Centres that can service any make or model of car. Service Centres are located at Kippa-Ring, Morayfield and Rothwell and offer an affordable option for you. Included in your service are tea and coffee at the Centre as well as use of the comfortable air-conditioned lounge with TV. A courtesy bus or loan of a car means you can go home or work while we work on your car. We also wash and vacuum your car so that it looks like brand new! Early morning drop offs and driveway service so we come to you in your car are also benefits of servicing your car with Keystar.
If your car unexpectedly requires work at one of our Service Centres, Keystar provide the option of payment through Openpay. Openpay is a flexible, interest-free payment method that gives you more time to pay for everthing you need and want. Purchase today, pay it your way - choose weekly or fortnightly payments, over as many months as suits you.
- Whether you are a small business or a large company, we can find you a solution to meet your needs for a fleet of vehicles. We’ll advise you on the specific vehicle for your fleet. We’ll partner with you on financing, leasing, insurance, and servicing your fleet. We want to reduce your costs and help your business improve productivity.
- Our car yards north of Brisbane carry used cars to meet your budget. We acquired most of our used vehicles through trade-ins from customers who purchased new cars. We offer budget-priced vehicles at affordable prices. We have various makes and models and provide financial options to fit your lifestyle.
When Buying New, Demo or Used Cars, Consider This
Buying a new car shouldn’t intimidate you. If you do a little research, the information you collect will guide you to an informed decision. Think of the following issues before you make your final decision:
- Do you want a new car, demo car or used car? A new car can cost more but you receive the full manufacturer’s warranty and possibly other offers that may be available at the time such as scheduled servicing or roadside assist. A demo car is a cheaper option than new but the warranty period is reduced slightly. A used car is more affordable but sometimes the manufacturer warranty has lapsed. Buying a used car from a car dealership, however, does mean that you have peace of mind from a three month/5000km statutory government warranty.
- How do you want to finance your car? It’s a smooth transaction if you wish to pay cash. If not, check rates for car loans at your bank or credit union, and then compare them to the price you can obtain at the dealer. If you are looking at demo cars in Brisbane, check if the financing options are different from purchasing a new automobile.
- Know what the trade-in value is of your current car and keep this in mind as you shop for a new car. Could you afford a higher-priced car if your current set of wheels is going to give you more than you expected? Will you get more for your old car if you sold it privately? Would you prefer the convenience of a trade-in or have the time to sell your old car privately? These are questions that could influence your final decision.
- Take a test-drive with as many cars as you like. You want to choose the best car for you. After multiple rides in different vehicles, you’ll know the feeling when you sit in the car of your dreams. Since you’ve tested others, you won’t look back when you drive away in your new ride.
About Keystar Automotive
We have four locations to serve you and seven brands of cars from which to choose. The scope and variety of our offerings let you make a well-informed decision. Our goal is to get to know you, guide you through the process of your purchase, and be in contact with you after you arrive home. Our service department will help schedule car care to keep your car running smoothing and will address issues if there should be any problems. We are here to serve you before, during, and after you purchase your vehicle. Contact us so that we can answer any questions.
Purchasing an automobile is a big decision. Remember, you are the star at Keystar. Stop by and see us, and then drive away in the car of your dreams.